How do I obtain a title deed in Luxembourg?
In order to obtain a certificate of title for a property in Luxembourg, you must follow the steps below:
- Obtain a copy of the original purchase contract or title deed.
- Make sure that all the information on the contract or deed is current and correct.
- Contact the local tax office to verify ownership of the property.
- Provide the information needed to verify ownership, such as information about the property, the name of the previous owner, and the name of the current owner.
- Pay the fees for the issuance of the certificate.
- Receive the certificate of title, which can be used for a variety of purposes, including real estate transactions, loan applications, and tax returns.
Please note that procedures may vary depending on the situation and region in Luxembourg. It is therefore advisable to consult a real estate expert or lawyer for more detailed information and advice on the procedures to be followed.